All my cooking
misadventures, in one convenient page:
My 2012 Cooking Challenge:
- January: Chocolate Chip Cookies
- January: Spanish Chicken with Chorizo and Potatoes
- February: Devil’s Food Cake
- March: Lemon Tuscan Chicken
- April: Honey Vanilla Pound Cake
- May: Baked Chocolate Pudding
- June: Peanut Butter Torte
- July: Barbecued Chicken
- August: Devil’s Food White Out Cake
- September: Raisin Pecan Oatmeal Cookies
- October: Espresso Cheesecake Brownies
- November: Outrageous Brownies
- December: Bittersweet Brownies
- The Red Velvet Cupcakes that started it all
- The Ultimate Vanilla Cupcake & Frosting
- Black Bottom Cupcakes
Inspired by Ina Garten/Chrissy Teigen/Nigella Lawson/David Lebovitz/etc:
- The easiest Apple Tart. EVER.
- “Bacon Yardbird” (aka: Lemon Garlic Bacon Chicken)
- The world-famous Chipotle Chicken
- The best egg dish. EVER.
- Taste testing David’s THREE chocolate chip cookie recipes
- The delicious disaster that was the Cook’s Illustrated chocolate chip cookie recipe
- Why I’ll never be satisfied with pancakes from a mix again
- My search for my go-to chocolate cake recipe
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies!!!!
- The best-tasting cheesecake I’ve ever had
- Little bites of heaven: Chocolate Caramel/Cookie Butter Tartlets
- Another lovely chocolate cake recipe
- Cheesecake + chocolate = yum!
- David Lebovitz’s Lemon Yogurt Cake
- Salmon Baked in Foil + Sauteed Spinach = my favorite things to make in the UK
From the Momofuku Milk Bar cookbook:
- The marvel that is the Cornflake-Chocolate Chip-Marshmallow cookie
- The only time being corny is a good thing: the famous Milk Bar Corn Cookies!